▪ Left to right section W: 183.5″ (36″ Grill Cabinet) or 189.5″ (42″ Grill Cabinet) x D: 31.5″ x H: 36″ and back to front section D: 148.5″ x W: 31.5″ x H: 36″
▪ The “CHEF” can run either left to right or right to left.
▪ Accommodates a Bull, LION, or Saber LP or NG Built-in Grill up to 40″ wide.
▪ Accommodates a Bull or LION LP or NG Drop-in Double Burner.
▪ Accommodates a kamado type grill up to 22″ in diameter.
▪ A piece of black granite for the kamado grill to sit on and protect the cabinet from heat and scratches.
▪ An appliance opening panel that will accommodate appliances up to 20.5″ wide.
▪ Grill, barbeque, simmer, and boil all at the same time.
▪ Counter space? This outdoor kitchen has it and more. Prepare the food, cook the food, present and serve the food and you still have room left to sit back and dine.
▪ The grill cabinet has one side for storage and one side to hold the propane tank. There are double door compartments on the kamado and the double burner cabinets, three single door cabinets with three shelves each, and storage in the corner cabinet. This outdoor kitchen goes above and beyond when it comes to storage.
▪ A pedestal table with seating for six completes the design. Gensun provides many swivel and stationary balcony height stools that will work with this pedestal table. If you choose to add an umbrella to your outdoor kitchen the pedestal table also acts as an umbrella base.