- Our 7˝ steel ledge resists weather, water, and wear
- Durable 6˝ steel upright posts with unique interlocking resin caps and resin foot collars give the whole package strength, support, and style
- Galvanized steel frame components have polyester paint finish and Krystal Kote® sealant to provide years of lasting beauty and quality
- Heavy-duty tracks, oversized connectors, and oversized fasteners add strength for a pool that will last for summers to come
- YEARS OF EASY MAINTENANCE
- Added engineering means long life, easy care, and more useable yard space
- Ledges, caps, and posts fit snugly and securely
- Skimmer and return outlets come pre-punched
The Millenium Above Ground Pool is 52" deep and is available in a variety of round and oval sizes. It is a steel wall pool, and ovals are available with traditional angle bracing or a space-saving Narrow Buttress System (NBS). See Millenium specs and sizes here and below. For assistance from your local Above Ground Pool Specialist, use the ADD TO QUOTE option, and we will contact you soon. Our specialists can help you quickly identify differences and help you choose the best model for your family.
Pool Includes: Pool, Liner, SD60 Sand Filter with 1.5hp Pump, Wall Skimmer & Inlet, Vacuum Hose, Head, Pole, Leaf Net, A-frame ladder, and Test Kit
Bronze Package Upgrade Includes: Pool Cove, Ultimate Pool Bottom, and Ultimate PB Canvex Tape
Bronze Plus Package Upgrade Includes: Pool Cove, Ultimate Pool Bottom, 1/2" Foam, Concrete Blocks, Hang Bead Retainer Clips, Canvex Tape
Silver Package Upgrade Includes: 110v Timer, Lil Shark Auto Cleaner, Innovalite Solar Light, Biltmore Entry System w/ladder, The Anchor Universal Step Weight, $120 Chemical Gift Certificate
Silver Package Dolphin Upgrade Includes: 110v Timer, Active 10 Robotic Cleaner, Innovalite Solar Light, Biltmore Entry System, w/Ladder, $120 Chemical Gift Certificate, The Anchor-Universal Step Weight
Installation is not included in pricing. The majority of our Above Ground Pool owners choose professional pool installation. Use your own installer or our recommended installers, or Do-It-Yourself. Your installer (or you, if D-I-Y) will pick up the pool at your local Sabine store once site preparation is complete.