- A heavy gauge steel wall and hot-dip to galvanize it
- For added protection from the elements, the wall is covered with our special “Weatherizer” paint process
- A decorative wall patterning is then applied over this surface and sealed by a layer of our tough “Krystal Kote®” protective coating
- The rugged Monterrey mist colored pool frame is made of 100% resin components, including an extra-wide 10-inch extruded resin ledge, connected to hefty 8-inch extruded resin posts and two-piece injection molded resin caps and post collars
- The sturdy sub-frame features an extruded resin top and bottom track, injection molded resin top and bottom connectors and lower post collars as well as resin oval side posts
The Monterrey Above Ground Pool is 54" deep and is available in a variety of round and oval sizes. It is a steel wall pool, and ovals are available with traditional angle bracing or a space-saving Narrow Buttress System (NBS). See Monterrey specs and sizes here and below. For assistance from your local Above Ground Pool Specialist, use the ADD TO QUOTE option, and we will contact you soon. Our specialists can help you quickly identify differences and help you choose the best model for your family.
Pool Includes: Pool, Liner, SD60 Sand Filter with 1.5hp Pump, Wall Skimmer & Inlet, Vacuum Hose, Head, Pole, Leaf Net, A-frame ladder, and Test Kit
Bronze Package Upgrade Includes: Pool Cove, Ultimate Pool Bottom, and Ultimate PB Canvex Tape
Silver Package Upgrade Includes: 110v Timer, Lil Shark Auto Cleaner, Nightlighter Light, Smart-Step System upgrade, $120 Chemical Gift Certificate
Installation is not included in pricing. The majority of our Above Ground Pool owners choose professional pool installation. Use your own installer or our recommended installers, or Do-It-Yourself. Your installer (or you, if D-I-Y) will pick up the pool at your local Sabine store once site preparation is complete.